Drew turned five August 7th and lost his first tooth on his first day of school this week. He is going to a wonderful little private school three days a week this year and we will start him in Kindergarten next year. It works out nicely for all :-). He is getting so big and is so imaginative and creative. I just love to sit outside his room and listen to him play :-).
...And we finished the house! We actually moved in the week before Lily joined us and we have been settling in throughout the summer. We still have a few little projects here and there, but we're basically fully moved in...Now we just have an eternity of clearing cedar trees and cleaning up the land and landscaping, and someday a pool and then a secondary game room/guest space, and, and, and...:-)...but seriously, we are so blessed with what we have.
See the album to the right for the most current photos in/out. If you want to see the complete progress, the photos are available under the Picassa web albums.
She is SO beautiful! I am sorry that I have been such a bad friend! I need to get it together and figure out a good time to come check out all the new things in the Brasher life! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete